Hello, RT Peeps! Today is Wednesday and as promise, I will be sharing some “Motivational Quotes” that will give you an extra push to get to where you want to be.
Last November 23, 2020 my sister and I watched Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey movie and surprisingly, got a perfect quote for all of you.
Featured Image: Netflix
The film tells us that you just have to believe, someone needed to believe and that is a hundred percent true, especially when we see someone is believing in our own capabilities. Regardless of its number…it will surely gives us the strength to keep doing what we think impossible.
“If you believe, it’s all possible”
The film has a sort of musical and fantasy. And there’s this lyrics that captured my attention.
” The square root of impossible is possible in me.”
In my own understanding, the thing that is holding us back is ourselves. As what the film told us that magic is already prepared for us. It’s probably been waiting for the right time when we are all ready enough.
Skills and talents were not gone. We are actually the ones who got lost and so with our faith in ourselves. If we truly want it to naturally come out, we have to keep telling ourselves that we can do it no matter what it takes.
I know, “Believe” maybe a simple word, but once we start to believe in ourselves nothing will ever be impossible.
If ever you guys are free and want to spend some quality time with your family especially on a Christmas day, I truly recommend this movie ’cause it is suitable for all ages.
Feel free to read it’s full lyrics so you would know how beautiful the song is.
Most of the selected songs from the movie are danceable, uplifting, and has a lot of morals.
I bet, you’ll definitely miss being a child, where in there’s a lot of ambitions even imaginations about life.
It’s because in our childhood years, it is where we are often ready to do the things we truly wanted. Whatever people say to us, we only brushed it off until we try it.
You know, during our younger years we are honestly not afraid of anything; of trying things that we are unsure of.
We keep on trying and trying, not until we grew older and understand that life wasn’t such an easy one.
That is why I am recommending this for everyone to recall their childhood memories, especially the things that they still continue to believe despite its impossibilities.
After all, there’s nothing bad in trying.
Even though its fails, sooner or later we will all get things done and right.
I hope I was able to give some wisdom as well as courage to the one who’s now losing the power to believe in themselves.
If you were able to read my blog post…
What are the things you’ve done in your life that you thought impossible?
I am pretty sure that everyone has that moment where in, we’ve started to have doubts towards ourselves. But luckily was able to overcome it the moment we realized that there are people out there who still believe in us, which helps us to bring back our confidence and give it another try.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog post and that ends our topic for this week.
I’ll be sharing some current events by next week, so hang in there. God bless!
If you want to read some of my works, feel free to check this out.
- 1st Month: 1,000 Views & Counting!Featured Image: From This Website August 23, 2019 is actually the exact date when I started blogging. It was free, so I just give it a try. I honestly, don’t have any intentions to monetize my blog. Not until, I was already enjoying it and surprisingly, I was able to … Continue reading “1st Month: 1,000 Views & Counting!”
- 3 Necessities Before You Change Your Last Name To HimSettling down means you are taking your life into a big chapter. And marriage is not something you could throw up once you’ve become fed up of your partner. Featured Image: Pexels ‘Cause the truth is… In marriage, there’s no turning back. If marriage did not work, you may file … Continue reading “3 Necessities Before You Change Your Last Name To Him”
- 7 Billion and CountingFeatured Image: From This Website And here we are…searching for our soul. Finding meaning and purpose of our lives. 7 billion+ people around the globe and yet we are becoming more depressed. A lot of people are choosing to end their lives thinking that their existence were never counted on … Continue reading “7 Billion and Counting”
- 94 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMASFeatured Image: From This Website It’s now less than 100 days before we celebrate the birth of Christ. I remember, during my childhood days, I am so fond of Santa Claus. 🎅 I even used to place a piece of sock outside our room, a night before christmas. 🎄 I … Continue reading “94 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS”
- A Last Minute EditFeatured Image: From This Website Are you like me, who is also fond of last minute edit? Please don’t get me wrong, It’s not actually cramming. Cramming is simply doing everything all at once. Anyways, I honestly have this kind of habit that though I already checked each of my … Continue reading “A Last Minute Edit”
- A Must Read To All Bloggers Out ThereFeatured Image: Pexels Hello, Fellas! I know and I completely understand of what is meant by being a blogger. It’s hard. It’s very challenging. It is sometimes annoying. And depressing. That is why, It’s hard to let go some piece of our writing. Isn’t it true? That after putting all … Continue reading “A Must Read To All Bloggers Out There”
- A Star Is BornFeatured Image: From This Website Many months ago, I watched this film and the reason why I include this on my blog is because… It clearly shows the real struggle of being an artist. Whenever they are on stage, it often creates an anxiety to them. No wonder, most of … Continue reading “A Star Is Born”
- About MeFeatured Image: hide & peek Hello, RT Peeps! I’m really sorry that it took me a month just to formally introduce myself to all of you. By the way, my name is Zandra Lita. I am the owner of the “Real Talk” blog. I was born on the 12th day … Continue reading “About Me”
- All Saints’ Day BreakYou can also follow me on Facebook & and Pinterest as: findrealtalk Thank You So Much, RT Peeps!
- An Avid Fan of BooksFeatured Image: society6 I’ll tell you a story first. When I was young, I don’t have any peers at school and I try to open up this struggle with my Mom. The good thing about her is that, she is full of positivity and wisdom in life. I remember, she … Continue reading “An Avid Fan of Books”