Everything I wrote was just based on my personal experiences.
In my 26 years of existence, here are some of the things that drove people to commit suicide.
1. Frustration – you tend to quit your life simply because some of your expectations in life did not happen.
2. Rejection – you hate being rejected ’cause you feel like you are not worthy enough.
3. Depression – you always feel down for no reason and that is more depressing than knowing why you feel that way.
4. Recession – you feel bad knowing that you were one of those people who have been removed from work.
5. Obsession – you feel lost and empty whenever you don’t get your material possessions.
6. Humiliation – you to tend to end your life because you were always bullied.
7. Emotion – you want to die because of your uncontrolled emotion. One hurtful word and it’s a game over for you.
8. Attention – you want to vanish because you cannot get the kind of love and affection from your family, friends, or partner.
9. Action – you feel bad knowing that there’s no more assistance on the part of the government. This hurts so much especially for the poor ones who need more help.
10. Relation – you feel lonely because you have no one to share or connect with.
11. Abortion- you wish to be dead by now because you cannot take more responsibilities especially to an unwanted child. Either you live or let the baby die alone?
12. Restriction – you’ve become fed up of being deprived to do something you like.
13. Distraction – you lost the enthusiasm to start over again because you often get distracted by your surroundings. (e.g. shouting of neighbors, unexpected fire or a noise coming from vehicles)
14. Miscommunication – you’ve lost the energy to reconnect with your loved ones because both of you just talk without any understanding.
15. Destruction – you just wish to sleep forever because of several calamities happening in the world such as typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, and the like.
16. Option – you want to end all your sufferings ’cause you are left with no choice. (e.g. poverty, unemployment , abandonment, pandemic)
17. Obligation – you want to disappear just for you to stop providing for your family and relatives ’cause they have no plans for the future other than relying on you.
18. Deception – you got scammed by your business partner or fooled by your spouse that push you to commit suicide. Either you live in debt/shame or die to escape?
These are some of the things that come to mind, feel free to add more! ☺️
Thank you for still reading my blog post and I do hope that I somehow uplift your spirit in the best way I could.
Again, thank you and know that whenever you are in pain, nobody isn’t.
Whatever you are going through right now, I am pretty sure that somebody is experiencing or feeling the same thing.